How to use Camera Zoom on The LG500g
How to use zoom on LG500g
1. From the main screen, press the left navigation key (from the center set of keys).
2. Next, press your right navigation key two times (notice each time you press it, the option on the screen changes). Now, press the center key of the navigation set of keys.
3. Press the Up navigation key to zoom in or press the down key to zoom out.
4. Once you find the right zoom, take the the picture by pressing the center key.
5. To go back to the main screen, press the PWR/END key.
NOTE: If your image size is set to the largest resolution, then the zoom functionality will not work. Change your resolution size to something less than the largest.